Thursday, April 19, 2012

Fave Beauty Buys: Eyeliner


Way back in November I talked about my favourite hairspray.

Today I'm going to tell you about one of my favourite eyeliners. It took me a lot of eyeliners to find this one, but I love it! 
I love everything about it! I love the color, I love how soft it goes on (and doesn't scratch your eyelid), I love that it comes with a little smudging tip on the other side! And I love the price! haha

It is the Revlon Luxurious Color Eyeliner in Blackened Sapphire! 

It truly lives up to it "luxurious" name! 
Like I said, I love everything about it. I love the sponge tip that lets you blend the color for a softer look. I love how soft and smooth the actual liner goes on, no pulling on your eye, which also allows it to go on smoother (aka a nice smooth line). And I love love love the color. I think that is my favourite part about it. I don't usually wear black eyeliner because it looks to harsh with my light skin. I also have very deep set eyes and black can sometimes make them look even smaller. So I love this dark blue color because it looks black, but doesn't have the harshness of a black eyeliner. 

So if you are in the market for a new eyeliner, give this one a try. Sometimes it goes on sale for around $8.00! Yay! They also have a lot of other colors, so if Blackened Sapphire isn't your thing, try a different color! 

Even Emma Stone is a fan, see.

Source
Happy Thursday Everyone!


2 comments:

  1. oooh I'll have to try this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to try this! Looks awesome!!

    http://dulcet-sparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete